Wednesday, September 16, 2009

"Mom do you have your camera?"

As I pick up my son and his friend from their shared-time Allied Health class, at our local hospital, he realizes that we are by the river and asks if I have my camera. Something told me to grab it when I left........knowing Colton and how he likes me to take pics of he and his friends.



I am so happy that he can take this class. Weird how he has to do it though. He goes half days to the high school he has attended all along, but in the afternoon, he is a student of the other local high school in our city (which is my alma mater :). So, he is in both grading systems. Pretty neat I thought! Best part of all.....he earns SIX college credits when he is finished this year, and another SIX next year if he takes the dental part. How cool is that???? He will have 12 credits before he even starts college!! Then the toughest part is for him to decide if he wants to be a doctor or an orthodontist, but this should help.





They loved being in front of the camera running to different spots for me to take their pics. I couldn't keep up with the two of them. I love the smiles and laughter I could capture best!



















































































No comments: