Monday, September 21, 2009

Photos by CJD...his first shoot, pro bono of course!

My son has had an interest in photography since about 9 years of age (7 years now). My husband bought me a DSLR and my son has really been able to show his talent for having an eye for great shots. He does better than I, but my interest was only because of his.



One of my previous students asked if Colton would take some pictures of her 9 month old son. She just wanted some on a CD that she could take and print off the ones she liked. We had beautiful weather this past Saturday and he was able to get some great natural light shots! I need to get him enrolled in some classes or lessons. I think he has a talent. Best of all Sasha loved them and another friend of mine wants Colton to take some of her son.



Take a peek...........









Below is my favorite!




























Oh, I really like this one below too!
















No comments: