These are for my two men who are in North Carolina. I tried to explain that the roads were all ice, that people were getting stuck just outside our house and that I helped push a few out. Which was really tricky considering it was a sheet of ice and I kept falling and slipping just trying to get to the cars. Anyway, my hubby said get a picture of it with your new camera. So I did, and a few more............actually I took over 100 yesterday of random things and about 50 of our cats.
So, here you go........see how mopey the cats are without you two.....

Yes honey....your baby Jade misses you greatly!

Here is yesterday at 11:30 am.

Then today at 4:00 pm.
What a difference. In the 50's, it rained off and on today and was rather gloomy out.

So, enjoy your sunny 75 degree weather!! I know you are glad to be there! You are in golfers delight!
No comments:
Post a Comment