Monday, December 29, 2008

Again for my two men............

Whomever thinks that men do not have a soft spot for the feline species just has to watch or listen to my hubby and son. When I talk to them, they ask how the cats are. So, I promised some pictures to last them through their vacation.












Well, looks like he's almost flipping me off....lol! I think he and Jade have had it with the picture taking!

































Here is Jade for you in her "brush me" position, she misses her daily brushes!


Well, Mason has finally had it with the picture taking and starts ignoring me. Maybe it is that I've called his name about 30 times in 2 minutes. I think he feels your pain honey........haha!



There now, I hope you got your "fix" of pictures of our "babies".

1 comment:

Diane said...

Nice pictures of teh "babies"! Jades two sisters spent the entire early morning "mouse" watching, I thought my new kitchen was suspose to be mouse proof, but guess since its an old house it not...yuck! But they never did find one, I should of taken pictures of them! funny, but one of them (Tess) loves to be brushed, too!