Friday, December 26, 2008

DSLR Delirium

I am so happy with my gift this year from the hubby. He gave me a SLR camera....as I have been waiting years to own one of these babies! So, I have been eagerly giving it a try. I really am wet behind the ears knowing anything about operating these. I have read a little and here's what I got in automatic mode. I received the manual "DSLR for Dummies", so I will find some time to look that over!!

My little mini tree and snowmen. I love snowmen!




One of my favorite ornaments.....my son found this for me!






Mason.........he's even cute when he's sleeping. He's in my hubbies chair since he misses him. My son and hubby are in North Carolina staying with my brother, as he is holding the Rupp family reunion. My father, sister, aunts, uncles, and cousins (& their families) are all there. I offered to stay back to be here with my mom and visit her, as someone needs to be available just in case of any emergencies. My father would not attend unless someone would be with my mom. Without hesitation I wanted to, as I felt it was very important for him to be there. My father is able to see his brother and sister. They are all close to, if not in their 80's, and haven't seen each other in years! I just hope the hubby and my son aren't too overwhelmed with all the craziness of the fun loving Rupp's!!






Jade was licking the window......yuck!





Some Christmas photos of the Ditto festivities, as we were able to have the celebration here!









A tradition.......whoever hosts, gets to wear the stocking cap and hand out the gifts.









I liked this one the best! He's my little buddy while everyone is away!




I hope everyone had a nice blessed Christmas. It is the best time of the year!

No comments: