Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fall fun...

Sometimes I think I'd like to switch places with my son. I'd have rather done all the fun activities he did (homecoming and corn maze), instead of sit in class Friday night till 8:45 and again most of today. It was especially hard today because it was so nice outside this weekend.

Come to think of it, class really wasn't so bad, lots of great thought provoking discussions like....a school that has 200 female students, of which 48 of them are pregnant, and the Board of Education and community do not think a sex education class is necessary.......pros and cons on that one! We lost track of time and I was one of the few that didn't have to present today. Darn, I was pretty stoked about my research on class sizes too!

Anyway come look at the fun he had. I am so glad he likes to take pictures, so I don't miss a thing!



No comments: