This first picture was a photo of all the wonderful things he gave me for my 'big day', but what means much more is shown in the second photo. He is constantly helping my father out. My dad is 80 and needs some help from time to time. My hubby never complains, just jumps right in when needed. Here he is fixing a lamp for my father, making it easier for him by installing a switch in the cord.
One particular time that stands out is when my father called me in a panic because he locked his keys in his car. I could not help because I was teaching evening class this night. I called my husband and he came to my father's rescue, going to his house, picking up the spare set, then running them to my father at the nursing home where my mother stays.
The compassion he shows my parents is priceless to me!
(on a side note....you gotta try this perfume, Miracle by Lancome...so good!)
Have I told you how much I appreciate you lately? I do!
No comments:
Post a Comment