Yay! Another item on my to-do-list is done! I finished planting all my planters (20 total)! This is one task I enjoyed! It just brings a little color to my world and I love taking care of them!
I am sharing most of them, but not all, as some I did two or three of them the same.
I'm sneaking in this hanging basket ( I can't take credit for it though), because I just love the color combination.
Now, how did that handsome young man get in there? He just sort of blended in because of his bright orange tennis outfit. He had just gotten back from a lesson and was soaking his feet to cool off!
I'm thinking maybe I should open a floral shop when I retire. I love flowers!
Below is a new annual I tried this year. I can't remember the name, but it will get a big yellow bloom with orange spots sprinkled about. My son loves orange and helped in this selection!
I love Zinnia's, so easy to care for and bloom all summer long.
My color theme this summer, by the pool, is yellow and purple. I always try to incorporate purple because it is my mother's favorite color. The really cool thing is that purple is the color for the Alzheimer's Association. She doesn't even know it and she's supporting her cause with her love of purple!
Oh, yea I just have to add my Hibiscus plants too! This is a tradition for me to plant two of these by the pool! My hubby loves red, so I make sure to get red ones every year. He can't remember the name of them, and tortures the Hibiscus name every year ( I can't tell you what he calls them, such the funny guy!) asking if I am going to plant them again and I always do for him!
Thanks for taking a look! I hope you enjoyed the colors as much as I do!
No comments:
Post a Comment