Sunday, July 6, 2008

Family fun on the 4th....

We had a great time with family. My husband's family is extremely close and we celebrated on the 4th at our home relaxing by the pool. We couldn't have asked for a better day, it was beautiful outside!

So, come on..............meet my in-laws!

Below is my mother-in-law. She is an amazing grandmother to all the grand kids, very involved in their lives.



Next, my sister-in-law 'K', an all around great person. She also happens to be one of my closest friends, always helping me see the positive in everything!



Next, 'K' with my other sister-in-law 'L'. I had to sneak that one in because 'L' hates taking photos! Oh, yeah...I can't forget Bentley, he belongs to 'K'.



Next, 'L's' daughter 'R' playing corn-hole-toss with my son.



Poor Bentley...everybody calls him "Gizmo", I think he's cute!




And here is 'R' close up so you can see how beautiful she is. She is blessed with both exterior and interior beauty. She is so sweet, kind and compassionate.




Here's 'B' having a blast on the slide. She has such an infectious laugh and gets everyone going!

'R' with 'D', our only Ditto nephew! Girls rule in the Ditto family!
Oh, yes and this handsome man is my hubby. You'll see I tended to get him in quite a few shots. I thought he looked so good in his new swim trunks!

Everyone relaxing after the big cook out. I was in my glory, able to cook and entertain everyone!
Left to right......'C', 'D', hubby, 'C', (back of mother-in-law's head) and big 'D'. You know she had those boys ('C', 'J' and 'D') one year apart. Oh my, I do not know how she raised three boys so close together. I think I would have gone nuts, as I listen to all of their stories and how they picked on each other! I always tell her she deserves an award!

My son's latex glove busted under water. I thought it was a cool shot!
That's my hubby with his older brother 'C'.
Little 'D' trying to get his dad, hubby's younger brother Big 'D', in the pool. Pull, little 'D'...........pull!
Hubby with 'D', the champs of the toss tournament!
Well, now you have met them. I love my in-laws.....especially the closeness we all share!

No comments: