Anyhow......(sorry my verbal diarrhea gets the best of me sometimes).......so, here is a photo my son snapped for me to incorporate into my posting today. I look at pictures like this and I think he has a talent for photography, I just need to push him and help him develop that talent! It is a picture of the inside of Mason and Jade's play tunnel. He thought it was cool; as you look down the tube you see a photograph of my brother, sister and I wearing red!
Next my son, at 11 months, always loved wearing my husbands shoes and walking around in them. There are about 10 different photos of that with various pairs of my hubbies shoes. I definitely think he will fill those shoes fine, as he is becoming such a fine young man (at least that's what my co-workers, his teachers, tell me)!!
The next two are some of my favorites, as I always loved finding him his favorite costume each year for Halloween. My little super guy!!
I really had fun this particular year, when he wanted to be Dracula.......ahhhhh,hahahaha!! I loved painting his face for this!
Wow, if you look at some older posts, you will see how much my home has changed! I hated the contemporary black furniture as it showed so much dust, I was glad for the change!
No comments:
Post a Comment