
This last one is a picture of my father and I taken during a holiday party. About ten families would get together the afternoon of Christmas eve and we would sing carols and spend time together. This was taken somewhere around 1980......oh my, am I feeling old now!
This game has been fun to play, even my son has helped me find some red things to post. I will save that for tomorrow's post. We did realize one thing with trying to take photos, wow.....the quality of some photos; as mine stale in comparison to some blogs. I envy the talent some have with photography. There is one site I have stumbled across while searching for cooking and baking, it is thepioneerwoman.com (check it out...you'll be glad you did!). The photos she takes are amazing and she even gives out tips under her photography section. I just need to break down and buy a digital SLR camera and lens. I have been using my husband's Sony 8.0 mega pixel point and shoot, but it is not even close to the amazing talent I have seen on some blogs. Well, then I could take that photography class my son and I have wanted to take for a couple of years now. Anyway, until next time........

No comments:
Post a Comment