More of my red world........My son noticed that I hadn't posted any of Mason with red (as I had with our other cat Jade). I have two of him at Christmas time. The first was when I was taking a photo of all my baubles. My husband gives me something new almost every year at Christmas, and I always take an updated photo of everything for insurance purposes, as he has invested alot over time. We have heard horror stories of insurance companies denying claims because receipts or photos were not provided for proof of ownership after a theft. So, get out there and make sure you keep some proof!!! Anyway, (to make a short story long...sorry), I was trying to take a picture and he had to be in it, actually he was trying to bite the chain of my diamond solitaire pendant. I had just spoken sternly to him to stop, and he was acting all timid, like he was embarrassed he was scolded. I just love our cats. There's one of my favorite movies in the pic too...We Are Marshall...such a good movie! I had just gotten that too. Well......... now I haven't slighted Mason......and my son will be happy as he helped me choose the photos to post. I think he is having as much fun with this as I am!!!

Next is my lovable guy in a Santa hat....just too cute!! My husband took this pic and proped the hat on his head so nicely!

Now, this is one my son took on our way home from Dairy Queen. He was showing my husband and I which car to buy for him when he turns 16. That will never happen, unless I win the lottery....actually, not really because I don't think I'd be able to afford the insurance on that baby!!! So he can dream awhile longer....at least until he finishes medical school so he can buy it!

It is a sharp looking car though!!

He said he rather have it in orange, and I thought better yet, because I hear that police officers are able to notice red more often. I had heard from someone that the highest number of tickets are to owners of red vehicles. I wonder if that is really true.........well, I guess I could Google it. Maybe later, my husband has been patiently waiting to watch the movie August Rush with me. You know sometimes this blogging can be
sooooo addicting.........ugh!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment