This has been such a fun inspirational challenge. Here is my 7th and final posting for the I Saw Red week. There is a new inspirational challenge starting June 9th. The color for this week will be green, with a different color chosen weekly. It is posted on flickr.com. Simply click on the new color listed previously for the link, there you can get the details on how to join. You can post photos there and make a link to your blog if you like.
So, here are my final pics. The one below is my husband and son when we went to Disney Quest in Chicago. (It is no longer there from what I understand) We had so much fun picking different backgrounds to go with the photo. I just hope this never comes true.......in a legal sense anyway!
The next photo has a small amount of red, but I just love this photo of my cat Ginger. Unfortunately, I no longer have her :(. She was my devoted friend for 18 years though! Anyway, she just loved to lay that way and have her belly scratched.
I think the most fun of this adventure is to look at all my old photos and reflect on some of the best memories!
I am looking forward to seeing some awesome photos from fellow bloggers next week for the green inspiration. I am in awe of some of the talent I have seen!
No comments:
Post a Comment