Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I saw Red...how about you?


Today, while surfing the Internet for fun, I came across Sara's site of Sadie Olive. She thought of a fun game to play with the color red. I thought I would play along. To join simply click here. You can post photos you have with the color red in them. This lasts until June 8th. I quickly found a few pics of my family....

My husband, being the lovable goofball that he is, was pleasing my son by taking a picture with these big red lips. Who wouldn't want to kiss that gorgeous face?

My son, who is the pride of my life, giving some love to one of our cats! This pic is just priceless to me!

This pic is the first day we got Jade and this is her new red bowl! I think she liked it!


How about you, are you inspired too? Come join in on the fun!

2 comments:

Lori said...

LOL about the red lips!!! and awwwww how sweet the picture of your son with the kitty!!!

Anonymous said...

I love, love and love your red photos...

They are all wonderful, but the one with your son and your cat is out of this world adorable!!!

Thanks for sharing!