Sunday, April 13, 2008

I haven't forgotten you Ginger...


It was exactly one year ago today that I had to put my faithful friend Ginger down. She was 18 years old and was my baby. She played fetch like a dog, and was so loving. She wasn't feeling well and the vet found (after a $500.00 bill), that she was failing in so many ways, arthritis, kidney failure and heart problems. Boy, that was a tough decision. I still miss her. She was the sweetest cat. She slept next to me every night without failure. I am just fortunate that I had her for a good 18 years. I still remember the time when my husband and I got married and he started to share the bed with me also, she was so mad she nipped at his toes all night trying to let him know...she's mine, not yours!!

No comments: