Saturday, April 5, 2008

Oh, those summer days........

With days like today, it seems summer might not be too far off (it's 63 out today)!!! These are photos, from last summer, of my son with some friends over for a day of fun in the pool. I love days like that! He is home, I know where he is, I get to know his friends better and I get to dote on everyone (always the hostess!). I'll bake cookies, grill out or buy pizza, pop and chips. We put some Bose speakers out back with a nice receiver so we can listen to music while we entertain. It is such a nice set up back there. I have 8-10 flower planters, 4 hanging baskets, a fire pit for the summer nights, Tikki lanterns surrounding the pool area and seating for 12. We usually have my hubby's family over quite a bit. I am so glad my son can enjoy it though.

I think my husband enjoys being a part of my son's parties too!! He is the one in the front, he usually will stand in the shallow end and flip my sons friends in the air.

Colton with his girlfriends, he was dating the blonde, Sophie (what a nice girl), but a Senior guy came and swept her off her feet! Maybe it's cause he can drive and has a car (just a thought).
Here is Adam doing a flip!!!
It usually is an all day affair, well into the night. I am thankful he enjoys being home with us, some of his friends are never home or don't like being at home (that is sad to me).
So........... hurry up summer so we can open the pool.

No comments: