Monday, June 14, 2010

Prom overload.......

Oh my, I have been so bad at taking the time to blog. Not that I don't have much to write about or say (lord knows I definitely love to talk), I just have been occupying my time reading lately.
Anyway, my son recently went to three proms this year.
First, he attended the Niles High School prom with a senior girl from his Allied Health class. She had asked him to go. It was so cute when he told me how nervous she was asking him. The prom was beautiful







Here is Colton with his date.







Two of my favorite people to photograph :) They are just so good looking, at least I think so!!






Next, he went to the Buchanan High School Prom. These two girls were so very sweet. They did not have dates and asked Colton to escort both of them. They knew he had just gone to the Niles prom the night before and paid for his ticket, dinner and boutonniere. Again, he met these gals up in Traverse City at the HOSA Conference.






Finally, he went to his own prom and asked Ashley to go, as they have been great friends and co-workers for a few years. He had the best time with her. The best part for him was going to dinner at Ruth Chris Steakhouse.







I loved his look in the below pic :)




Next year, he said he just plans to go to his prom, as it is his Senior Prom. Three was just too many, but a great experience for him to see how each school district's were different. I liked best when he told me how at Buchanan's Prom they couldn't dance any closer than 6 inches. They could not touch and I thought this was great with how kids are dancing now.........way to close!

No comments: