So far, summer has been busy with graduations, ball games and parties at friends. I usually grab my camera and love to take pictures. Adults shy away, but kids want to see their picture right away and then it is a free for all, posing for the camera and all.
Here are some of the cuties I have been fortunate to capture:
This little guy was excited to get a picture with his squirt gun,
Next, he told me that he was gonna soak me....
I loved this little guy, he was so cute, but wanted his ball in the picture.

This cutie is an old co-worker's little guy. He just posed so perfect for me :)
This little girl is one of my previous student's kiddo. I was taking prom pictures of my son and she was just so adorable, I couldn't resist snapping a few of her.
My friend's son had a ball game and I ran into another one of my former students with her little guy. He wasn't so thrilled with me taking his picture at first.
So, I snapped some when he didn't notice. He was having a ball climbing a dirt mound, doing what little boys do best, getting all dirty ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment