Saturday, March 6, 2010

A true Buckeye fan to the core :)

Living with my father, it was hard not to be a fan of the Ohio State Buckeyes. Even after each of my sister, brother and I went to different schools, we still have a liking for all things buckeye related. He loves his school and has stayed a loyal fan 59 years now.


My sister lives in St. Joseph, Michigan and discovered that at a local carousel, there was an Ohio State themed horse. My father and I went to lunch with her and went to see the horse. My father was like a kid in a candy store when he saw that horse. He even wanted to go for a ride! It was priceless to see the joy he had that day. The pictures below reflect his exuberance!


He definitely is a true "Buckeye Nut", and I wouldn't have it any other way :)




















Such simple little things......always the best :)





No comments: