Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Somehow it comes easy.........


This year my son took a class called Allied Health and has done wonderful in it. With this class, he became a member of HOSA (Health Occupations Students of America). He recently competed in February at the regional conference and placed to go to the HOSA State Leadership Conference in April. It will be held at the Grand Traverse Resort. He is so excited to go. I will not miss this one for the world! I am so proud of him.





This pic below is after he burst in the door and said, "Guess what Mom??". He was so excited and proud that he made it to State. I love when he comes home and is so excited to tell me something about his life :) I am going to miss that when he is off to college.
Ahhh....that smile, I love to see that!













I always tell him.........'the sky is the limit for you', if you keep working hard :) He keeps amazing me every day. I thank the Lord that he has his feet pointed in the right direction.
I am truly lucky to be his Mom!!






No comments: