Last weekend, after my hubby and I went to dinner, we drove around contemplating whether to go see a movie or rent one and relax at home in front of the fireplace. Well, the home together in front of the fireplace won out! As we drove down some of the roads, we were so fascinated by the vibrant colors nature was showing us. I asked my hubby if he has ever noticed it as beautiful before. I then realized that I never really paid that close attention, that I never really took the time to stop and appreciate the beauty of fall. We decided to stop, revel in the beauty and snap some pictures to capture it. What I loved most was that he was as eager to stop and snap a few that he thought were cool.
Below is my favorite
Just wish my son could have been able to spend the time with us, he would have loved to take some pictures. He has been working every day for the past 9 days! But, tonight he has off and I am looking forward to spending some time with him!

1 comment:
Pretty~pretty~pretty...but where did it all go...they fell fast around here!!
Post a Comment