The other day I took a former student of mine to sign up for beauty school to become a cosmetologist. We stopped back at my house so she could use my Internet to apply for financial aid. Well, she brought her adorable son "J" with her and I took this opportunity to snap some pictures of him. It didn't take long before my son Colton wanted to get in on the action and he took over the camera and captured the close up shots like the one below.
His expression cracked me up.......he got irritated with me calling his name and distracting him from the funny antics my hubby was doing while holding him.
This pic makes me wish I was 10 years younger so I could have another.
Colby was a little too greedy and "J's" expression was priceless!
Oh, and yes.....those amazingly beautiful baby blues....with the long lashes to boot! Lucky kid!
This one was so cute, it looks like Colby wanted to give him kisses!!

Well, Sasha liked these so much she asked if I would take more for her, even offered to pay me. HA! It is not me but the camera that takes such nice photos, as I had it set in automatic again! Well, I am taking more.....but definitely not for pay! I love that I can do this for her, as she is a single mom who recently lost her job. Although, I think I just might have Colton do them instead because he has a better eye for some cool shots.
I just love the beautiful pure innocence of babies!
No comments:
Post a Comment