Tuesday, August 11, 2009

They actually like it.......

Maybe it is their kindness....but every time I ask someone if I can take their picture, they seem to be happy to oblige and like seeing what I have captured.



A few weeks ago I went over to my best friend's house and downloaded PowerPoint, Excel and Word on their computer so I could teach her son PowerPoint. I brought my camera with me so I could take some pics of he and his puppy (a labradoodle), and show him how to add pics into his PowerPoint slides.


Well, not only did he have an interest in learning that program, but he and his sis took an interest in my camera and wanted to give it a try. I would be lying if I didn't admit I was a little nervous, but I took time to explain how to use it and why not to run with it, touch the lenses....etc.....

Well, they did great. The first three are ones I captured, the rest are from them. I don't think they did bad at all. When I got home, there were tons of a certain someones kitty too {a girl after my own heart :) } on my memory card.












"C" and "B"



















"B" was a fast learner and had a presentation completed by the time I left!







No comments: