Friday, July 31, 2009

It is so addicting.......

Photography can be so addicting. I am always wanting to take my camera everywhere just to get pictures and practice. It is the best feeling when you can get a great shot that is clear with good detail. Thank the Lord that I have a very patient family surrounding me!



First off, my nephew Darek. He was so patient with his Aunt Linda, as I kept snapping pics of him relaxing in the pool.













Next was to be a trip to Dairy Queen, but I asked if I could take some pictures down by the river. I am lucky, they didn't complain a bit. But I got the hint when they asked if they had to smile in all the shots. Actually I like natural emotion caught in pictures. This was the last pic taken, as you can see Darek and Colton were ready to eat some ice cream!




Well, maybe Brooke was ready for that ice cream too!





































I love my in-laws and time spent together.


No comments: