Sunday, February 1, 2009

Hang time.....

The best purchase ever made was a camera for my son. He takes it with him everywhere and captures the fun shared with friends as they are.........just spending "hang time" with each other. He has been close to the two girls that are on the outer edges of the photo since first grade. They have stayed true to one another and have such fun together. They have made videos for You Tube that are hilarious....dancing to a song called "Stanky Leg". Bizarre name for a song! They are there for him when he's down, share his joy when he is elated and silly along with him in his goofiness. The best of all..........they attend church together and make a point to get a group together to go and have dinner in a nice restaurant afterword. I couldn't ask for more than that........feet pointed in the right direction and positive influences surrounding him.

Here are a few photos I liked and thought I'd share them with you. Such beautiful girls, and I am referring to the inner beauty, but blessed with both inner and outer.












Sophie had a big date with her boyfriend and he was happy to capture pictures for her to freeze the memories!
So, I am hoping his junior and senior years go just as good as this year for him!

No comments: