Sunday, January 18, 2009

Practice and more practice.......

Well, with four days off, I thought I'd practice my photography skills. With one son, I can only take so many of him before he gets annoyed. Especially if he's still lounging around in his pajama bottoms. The hubby doesn't like to pose too often, unless he is holding one of the cats......then it's fair game! So, that leaves me with the cats.......cause they never complain, they just start ignoring me and walking away.
Here are a few I was able to capture, when the sun decided to poke through, with all the snow falling.






























I've decided to look into a macro lens, because I love the close-ups best! Now just to decide between the 50mm and the 60mm.












This next one is my screen saver for now........my favorite so far.






So, bear with me a bit with all these pictures of the cats..............just learning and improving one snapshot at a time. Maybe when I take a class this summer, there will be some variety. I promise to experiment on more than just flowers and cats! Maybe my nieces and nephew............watch out Darek, Brooke, Rachel and Nicole.......Aunt Linda will be coming your way, no hiding either!!


No comments: