The hubby loves his steaks and did not mind the 23 degree weather ......or the snow for that matter
I need to invest in a macro lens...I love close ups!
Mason looks like he's praying........maybe, "lord please, make her stop and leave me be!"
I love this one of Jade!
My dear father....I love that smile!
My sister, the best friend anyone could ask for!
Colton spent the afternoon with grandma Ditto.
Most of these were taken SOOC and in automatic mode. Oh, I can't wait to release the full potential of this camera once I learn more functions!
I know what I will be doing this summer!!
Mason looks like he's praying........maybe, "lord please, make her stop and leave me be!"
I love this one of Jade!
My dear father....I love that smile!
My sister, the best friend anyone could ask for!
Colton spent the afternoon with grandma Ditto.
This is one of my favorites.....gosh, they look so much alike!
I like the ones in natural light better.
Most of these were taken SOOC and in automatic mode. Oh, I can't wait to release the full potential of this camera once I learn more functions!
I know what I will be doing this summer!!
1 comment:
Practice makes perfect! Love the first pic of Mason! Neat angle and clarity of the eye!
Post a Comment