Sunday, November 9, 2008

So PROUD...

Yes!!!

He did it again! Another 4.0 grade card. It gets tougher each year and he still tries hard to keep his 4.0 average. He is on his way to getting into college, with hopes of becoming a plastic surgeon. At least that's what is in store for now, after I asked him again today if he still had those aspirations. I can thank Dr. 90210 for that. He loves that show. He has the stomach for it. I have to cover my eyes during the surgery scenes! He can even sit there and eat something as he watches it......ewww!

Well, whatever he decides, I just hope it is something he will love to do. I want him to love going to work each day.


So, here's the card...





And....here is this years picture. I am so fortunate that I was blessed with him as my son. I just love that smile......worth every penny of it!






Well, thanks for letting me brag! Just another proud mom moment!

No comments: