Saturday, November 22, 2008

House Divided......

Today we have a house divided. Well, between my father and brother that is. They are brave souls today, as they went to the Ohio State vs. Michigan game in Columbus, Ohio and it was mighty cold!

You see, my brother attended and graduated from Michigan, then went on to Northwestern University in Chicago and became a Dentist. My father attended and graduated from Ohio State University. So, they both are loyal to their Alma mater. Well, they decided to meet in Ohio and attend this game together. At 80, my Dad just can't give it up, he's a buckeye true and blue.

Here is a picture my father had taken, from one of the many games he attended, where the band is spelling a script Ohio. I can just imagine today at halftime, as the band upholds the tradition, my father will be in a state of euphoria! My brother will still feel at home, considering as youngsters we attended many a game with mom and dad.
So, since I'm a Spartan alumni, I will have to say..........GO BUCKS! My father has me well trained!


I hope they are having the time of their life!

No comments: