Friday, October 3, 2008

Movie Madness

It has been a week of movie frenzy in the Ditto Abode. With the cooler weather starting to come, we have gone into our 'homebody' mode. Each night after dinner we have gone to rent a movie. Everyone (my son, husband and I) took turns choosing what we will watch. These are one of my all time favorite things to do......movie night with my two favorite men. Well, a few nights Colton was gone so we could watch the "not for younger viewers" type.

Monday night was this.......of which I really wasn't too fond of. Just a few funny parts, some that really had my hubby cracking up and rewinding over a few times!

Tuesday night this...........I really liked this! With both my hubby and I home by 3:30, we are able to get new releases on the day they are out!

Wednesday night this...........cute movie. More of a chick flick, but the hubby enjoyed it too!

Thursday night this...........this was good, very suspenseful! Kept us engrossed!

And tonight it was this.........I thought it was good, but not the best we have watched this week.

Well, I have to enjoy it while I can, it is back to the grindstone tomorrow. I have lots of homework for my masters program, papers to write ...............and oh, how I hate to write papers (maybe that is the reason for the procrastination). Well, one more week till they are due and a book to read before next weekend. Yep....tomorrow is the day....I will buckle down!

No comments: