Well, her mom is a Stampin' up demonstrator and is very creatively talented. Better yet, check out her blog, Nellie's Nest blogspot, and you will see what I mean! Diane's workshop was so much fun, my first for making cards.
This was one of the door prizes Diane had made, my son loved it.....the gummy Halloween candy inside! I thought this was really creative!

Here is a spider she made that was sitting at each of the guests spots! Very cute idea!
Here is a spider she made that was sitting at each of the guests spots! Very cute idea!
Here are the cards she taught us how to make! Well, tried to anyway...bless her heart. I kept talking to her as she was trying to demonstrate (sorry Diane!). Anyone who knows me, will not find that hard to believe! But, she was very gracious, even though I am sure it was very irritating! Oh yeah...did I mention I was late too and held up everyone. I didn't mean to, my day just got more hectic than I had planned.....but, she never made me feel bad once!
Anyway, I made a couple of mistakes, but I though her ideas for these cards were quite clever!
I ordered some cute things to make my own Christmas cards! Oh, I can't wait!!
No comments:
Post a Comment