Friday, September 26, 2008

This is why I can't wait for a DSLR camera

Google is celebrating 10 years and they had posted that 'Google is turning 10' and a link that said, 'Come celebrate with us', so I had to check it out by viewing the timeline. Well, I found this web page that showed 25 of the most amazing macro shots. Here is a link if you would like to see them too, http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2008/09/21/25-beautiful-macro-photography-shots-photos/. I thought they were so astonishing, that I really had to fight hard to resist the urge to go out and buy a DSLR camera and lens right then and there. But, oh man........I can't wait now!!

So, here are a few that I thought were so amazing, with the photographer listed above their shot.



The photo is taken by Kristina Buceatchi.





The photo is taken by Lux Tenebra.



I must have an eye fetish or something, because these two were my favorites. Well, these eyes anyway.........you'll see what I mean if ya' check it out!


1 comment:

xoxoxo ~Lori said...

Lovin' the eye pics! Very cool :)