Saturday, September 13, 2008

Take a peek at my better half......

Last night I was creating and burning a photo/audio DVD of Ohio State pictures for my father. He so badly wanted something to show my mother, on her television, for her to remember that major part of their life together. They were college sweethearts and attended nearly every home game together, after they graduated (1951), up until 2003 when my mother's Alzheimers made it impossible for her to go.

So, as I am searching my files for all my photos, I came across this video my son shot of my husband last summer from his point-and-shoot camera.
It was captured at a resort in South Carolina.

Come get a peek of what I deal with on a somewhat daily basis.....






You know, I wouldn't trade it for the world.......he keeps me balanced.

Oh, I just love my happy-go-lucky, fun loving guy!

No comments: