Sunday, September 14, 2008

It's his Baby J......





My hubby noticed again that I have posted pics of Mason and not any of Jade recently. Well, I have to keep it even.......so, here's his little girl. I mentioned she has him wrapped around her little paw and it is not an understatement. I'll have to catch a video to share of when he gets home from work and how excited they both get to see each other.....and to think my hubby wasn't a big fan of the feline species before he met me.....you'd never know it now!

Yes....Jade likes to snuggle too (with Colton), and on HER terms!




She needs her 'alone time'.......to just sit and chill before she's off at 90 miles an hour again.




Oh, and she just loves to daydream out the window!




She is just too cute, you can't help but love her and her playful, diva personality.


No comments: