First my father, an awesome DAD! I found an inspirational quote that pretty much sums up the type of parent my father is.......
"Role modeling is the most basic responsibility of parents. Parents are handing life's scripts to their children, scripts that in all likelihood will be acted out for the rest of the children's lives."-- Stephen R. Covey
My father not only told us the way we must be, more importantly he lives his life an example to us. That to me is most valuable. It is easy to tell your children how they should be, but when you model it, it sticks all that much more! Thank you DAD for still showing me what is important in life by the way you are to Mom, our family, your friends and people you meet each day!


"The greatest gift I ever had came from God, and I call him Dad!"
~Anonymous
No comments:
Post a Comment