Sadly he is right, and I am feeling somewhat edacious ....... gluttonous .... greedy.....you name it. I can rationalize that they all serve a 'needed' purpose, so I don't feel as bad! Well, since I am such a fanatic about taking pictures of personal belongings for insurance purposes (...I know....call me nutty!), I'll show you what he means!
You see, this is where I brainstorm and make my tests, lesson plans, burn photo movie DVDs, download music and organize my photos.
Next, my laptop (it use to be my son's before his desktop). This is where I pay bills, answer e-mail, shop online, research products and prices. It is so handy while I cook dinner....there, you can understand that 'need' right?............not!
Next is my hubbies laptop, a Christmas gift to himself one year. He was tired of fighting Colton and I for a computer. So, instead of fighting us, he joined us in our technological frenzy of fun! Don't look too closely, he is a bit messy!
Lastly, my son needs his for aim, myspacing, facebook, photo editing, music downloads, school papers and research.
I can find a 'need' for each, but really, I should heed his advice and donate at least one. Lesson learned honey.....you are so right!
No comments:
Post a Comment