So,....... sorry..........but when it comes to your kids, bragging is fair game!
Below are his grades for this year. As you can see (if you click the photo) he ended his freshman year with a 4.0 GPA. Some of his final exam grades were B's, but because his class grades were solid A's, he ended with straight A's both semesters. I tried to cross out some of the personal information, (you just never know these days!) but I just had to show it off! Besides the grades, I was really please to see the comment codes his teachers put about him. That is just as important to me because that speaks about his character!
Anyway,I got to thinking......I'll show you where his blood, sweat and late night cramming took place. He loves his study area in his room. Along with his Zune and Klipsch music motivator. I always needed it quiet to study......he on the other hand is better focused with his music.....whatever works!!



I am just so proud and happy for him.......he worked so hard, and it paid off!
Mom loves you!
I am just so proud and happy for him.......he worked so hard, and it paid off!
Mom loves you!

1 comment:
Thanks :]
P.s. you forgot to black out the zip code, oops.
Post a Comment