Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My daily inspirations..............


I love this verse, it has always been a favorite of mine. It hangs in my dining room for all to see. I have never seen a better example to this verse from Corinthians, than in my fathers love for my mother. Every day I am amazed by the devotion he has to my mother and her happiness. His love has persevered through so much and is as strong as the day he pledged his love to her. I am glad I have that example to follow. God did bless me with wonderful parents!!




This next verse hangs in my entry way and I look at it as I enter or leave my home. I get inspired to follow the way I should each and every day!












1 comment:

Kemma said...

Hi. I found you on PW (in the zillion and a half notes on the latest Zune-Giveaway entry), and I just wanted to say that I have that same verse (the Joshua one) in my front hall, too, just not in such nice flowing calligraphy.