What a handsome young man (in the maroon) if I do say so myself!!
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Golf Jamboree...
Just a few more pics of my son playing in a golf tournament with 4 teams competing. One player from each school in every foursome. He did great! He is getting better every day. My husband and I seem to be a minority as there are very, very few parents (if any) that come watch. I guess being a teacher has it's benefits of getting off at 3:00 each day. My husband's boss lets him leave at 2:30 to watch them. I still say to my husband, golf is just so boring. He says that it is the competitive nature of the game that keeps him enthralled. I just can't seem to get as excited. Turn me loose at a mall, a greenhouse, or with a new recipe...........now that is fun!!


What a handsome young man (in the maroon) if I do say so myself!!
What a handsome young man (in the maroon) if I do say so myself!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment