Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Cute Colby is one............

Our little guy is not so little anymore. Colby recently turned one year old and is still as loving and playful as he was the first day we brought him home.
This first pic is after my hubby gave him a bath. So fluffy!





A couple of weeks after we had him. One of my favorite pictures of him.





A couple of months old here....






Recently, he was intently studying a little bug......so cute :)








and......here is "The King" sitting on the back of the couch. He loves to sit up higher than anyone else, kind of like he is in charge!








Well, come to think of it, he does 'rule the roost'! Well, most of the time anyway :)


2 comments:

Diane said...

Happy birthday "King" Colby...he is so handsome!!!! thanks for sharing pics of him...I recently had Jade's sister Cloe on my blog....just love them!!

Diane said...

I fogot to add....How is Mason doing??? Better I hope!!