Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Best part of the holiday....family time :)

This Christmas was by far more enjoyable spending time with family! We spent a good part of the day talking and reminiscing around the table, playing games and taking pics. My sister-in-law Kim did a wonderful time hosting the festivities. Here are a few of my favorite pics from the day.







So much food.....












The cousins together







I think Rachel is so pretty in her new hat :)






The nieces........






The Ditto women





My mother-in-law wanted a pic of she and her three boys for a Christmas card next year






I love it that they get along so well and look forward to spending time together.






My mother-in-law loves showing pics of her grand kids and sons, so she absolutely loved her photo purse, as she has wanted one so bad!
















We had fun just watching the kiddos







Apples to Apples, Pictionary Man and The Family Feud DVD game were the favorites of the games.






I am thankful to spend time with my in-laws, as we always have so much fun laughing together.


No comments: