Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Goodbye Coach.......Hello Canon!

Well, once you get a taste of a DSLR camera, it is hard not to want to explore more and more of the world around you. The only thing that presents limits is the lens type. So, I seem to be more obsessed with newer quality lenses. My obsession use to be Coach Purses, but now I am saving for better lenses.



Lucky, my hubby stocked me up for awhile on my birthday! I wasn't so sure of the one on the left, he picked it out, but I have gotten so many compliments on it. I guess he has an eye for fashion!




So now on to this baby! Canon 85mm f1.2L. I have read so many reviews and this is so good for portraits.






Oh, and this, Canon 70-200mm f2.8L IS,..........great for long distance photos!



Now, why is it money can't grow on trees?? It'd make life soooooo much easier!



No comments: