Friday, June 5, 2009

A shared interest.......and a time to bond!

More pics from the macro lens. My son takes credit for the flower pics and those of Colby. I tried out my skills on photos of my son. We are looking into lessons, as we both just shoot in automatic. Seems like such a waste not to fully utilize all the features of the camera.
Next, I will try to learn Photoshop. I downloaded it, but can't seem to understand where to get started. That is the thrill of photography for me, so much to learn!!































I really like the above and below shot of Colby!








































Liked this one......





My son found this location to shoot and I loved it!















I love this one of him!









1 comment:

Diane said...

Great photos! And I love your new blog header! Looks like you are both having fun with your photos!