This is my beautiful niece Brooke. I visited her and her mom yesterday and she was so kind to let me take pictures of her. What made me feel good was, as soon as we got back in the house, she said she couldn't wait to see the pictures. I was happy to oblige, as I usually want to view the pictures I have taken as soon as I get back inside. I was helping her mom, my sister-in-law Kim, while she was viewing them and heard her say, ......"oh, love how my eyes look in this one Aunt Linda". That is what I was hoping for, because I love how pretty her green eyes are!
Oh my...photography can be so addicting! Wanting and striving to get clear vibrant detail in every picture is so fascinating to me! I am glad she let me practice on her......I couldn't have had a better subject with such beauty to capture!
No comments:
Post a Comment