Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day 2009........



















It was, hands down, simply the best Mother's Day I have had with my mother in a long time. She was so happy......smiles galore! The staff even noticed and kept saying to her...."you are all smiles today Pat". I am so grateful she had such a great day! She kept saying to my Dad, "Paul we have some really good kids!" He would say to her, "It is because of you Pat....you taught our kids to be so kind and thoughtful of others". He then went on to explain different situations in which he experienced each of my brother, sister and I show such kindness. You know....I couldn't ask for more than that today. To hear my father talk of the impact my mother has had on teaching us such compassion, and to hear his pride of each of us, was the best! I am feeling very blessed that I have such wonderful parents.....especially a mother who cared enough to teach us some very important lessons in life!! Thanks Mom!!


No comments: