It was a beautiful day yesterday, so I thought I'd get some practice of my two favorite subjects. They were good sports, and both couldn't wait to see how they turned out as soon as we got back. I'd say it is the subject(s) that make these so great!
Linda, these are really good photos! Looks like you are having fun! Ijust heard the kitty was a boy...whoops...guess I had better take the others to the vet with me tomorrow and get "the facts"! Glad you are keeping her, I mean him though.....I wonder if the other one Colton wanted is a girl, I am almost sure of that one!
1 comment:
Linda, these are really good photos! Looks like you are having fun! Ijust heard the kitty was a boy...whoops...guess I had better take the others to the vet with me tomorrow and get "the facts"! Glad you are keeping her, I mean him though.....I wonder if the other one Colton wanted is a girl, I am almost sure of that one!
Post a Comment