Saturday, April 25, 2009

Good things come in very small packages

Yesterday was gorgeous....85 degrees, sunny and not a cloud in the sky. Perfect chance to snap some photos. Come take a peek at how our newest addition is doing. He is a ball of energy, always prancing around, so playful and oh,.............so affectionate! My son is finding it hard to come up with the perfect name for him. It is his kitten, so he gets to decide. Come take a peek....I'm sure you'll agree, he is absolutely adorable!
































































The best thing.............Mason and Jade are starting to welcome him too!!









1 comment:

Diane said...

He is one gorgeous little kitty! I am glad he is making friends with his other family memebers! His little sister is spending the weekend with Eric H and Ottis (her brother). I did take my comp to Dave, could not save anything, it was fried!