Last Saturday, amongst the cold and snowy weather, my son and I served along side our Ditto in-laws. There was no other place we wanted to be. We all were so pumped, that the cold didn't seem to bother any of us!
The church that I am affiliated with, Granger Community Church, hosted the Food Drop '09. We unloaded 4 semis full of food into 8-10 smaller trucks, and took the boxes of food door to door to help those that might be struggling to make ends meet.
Here is my sister-in-law and I. She is my pillar of strength with her faith, always strong no matter what is thrown her way! She faithfully serves every weekend, helping with the children ministries. She also keeps the torch lit under me when I get frustrated with my mother's Alzheimer's.
My in-laws......what a good looking group!
I borrowed this photo and the one above from one of the church photographers to show the group together.
Colton with his cousin Rae, I am so glad he is close to all of his cousins!
Perfect end to a perfect day of serving. My sis and brother in-law at Hacienda trying to thaw out a little.
I am very pleased that my son loves to serve along side of me. He has a heart filled with compassion, and that, I am most grateful for!


No comments:
Post a Comment