Sunday, November 2, 2008

Oh, too cute....

Another cute idea from Bakerella.......Cupcake Bites. Wow, is she ever talented. I love to bake, but she takes the cake on baking (literally)!! They are a chocolate cup bottom that you make, similar to that of a Reese's Peanut Butter cup, and a cake ball top dipped in colored chocolate. I can't wait until classes are over (only one more week!), to find time to give these a try! So, click on her name above and it will take you to the recipe for these cute little guys!




Ok, now off to finish the 350 page book on great leadership qualities, two page report on that, a vision statement and a five page paper on my professional development plan.....plus grade cards to do and parent/teacher conferences all by Friday! Procrastination never pays! I'll blame it on my ADHD!! Well, I completed one class this past Saturday and one more this coming Saturday, now only nine more classes to go!!

No comments: