Saturday, October 25, 2008

Anything to get out of studying, or dishes for that matter....

Ok, so I started out with great intentions..........to make my hubby a great breakfast then get right to studying (haha). Actually it turned out to be brunch instead, considering he never woke up until 11:00 and his boss called him into work for an hour. I made eggs w/sausage and cheese, hash browns, maple sausage patties, biscuits w/gravy and orange sweet rolls.

Well, after I was done I had this to tackle.......ugh!!!!!





Now you see, my Stampin' Up order came in and Diane dropped it off today. So, I got sidetracked and decided to put my stamps together instead (didn't take much to get me off track!).

Mason, my faithful sidekick watched my every move..... If I could only teach him to do dishes!




He didn't like the flash too much....or maybe he shares my pain regarding the thought of those dishes!!


Here is what I ordered and I cannot wait to use it!!! Actually, it was a good thing I didn't have any card stock yet or I'd really get behind schedule and make cards all day. It is so tempting though......



Finally.......I got on task and tackled those nasty dishes. It takes so much time to prepare and clean up afterword, when my better half can wolf it down in 15 minutes flat! I'd much rather save the time and take the hubby out!



I cropped a close up of this great little gadget from the last picture. My sister-in-law Kim gave it to me last Christmas and I love this thing. It is a touch free soap dispenser. You just hold your hand underneath and soap comes out. It was so handy today when I made the sausage into patties and my hands were all greasy. It is from Simplehuman and comes in three colors; black, white and brushed nickel. For someone that does a lot of cooking or baking, it is great. Click on the brand name above for a link about this dispenser. You will love it too!


Alright, I gotta keep reminding myself....only 2 more weeks.....stay focused.........stay focused.........get on that homework!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Great pics of Mason and Jade! I can vouch for that fantastic breakfast you were making, I told Greg how lucky Jim was, but NOT to expect the same from me...haha, but we did have breakfast for supper tonight and I can relate to the dishes....ugh!!! Glad you liked youo SU stuff, I can't get enough of it myself!